- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
VDC office restored after 13 years
Babiyachaur (Myagdi), Feb 5: The Bhakimli VDC office that had been displaced during the conflict has been restored after a span of 13 years.
The office of the VDC had to be shifted to the district headquarters Beni in 2059 BS owing to security during the conflict period. Services provided by the Office has now resumed from the village itself. 'All services and activities will be carried out from here', the VDC Secretary Shiva Sharma said.
Earlier, the VDC office had been running from a rented building in the district headquarters. The resumption of service here is expected to benefit the people for all government services including the registration of social events including birth, death and migration, and coordinate for development plans among others. RSS
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...