- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
Teria Magar honoured in Belgium
Kathmandu, Feb 7: Teria Phauja Magar, an exceptionally brilliant Nepali dancer and winner of the ‘Dance India Dance Little Master-2014’ was felicitated in Belgium recently.
Magar, who reached Belgium at the invitation of the World Magar Association, Belgium chapter, is also the peace ambassador of the Lumbini-Kapilvastu Day Movement.
Europe Advisor of the Movement, Damodar Prasad Acharya, honoured Magar at a special cultural programme organised by the Association at Leuven in Belgium.
On the occasion, Magar handed over a Buddha statute to Chairman of World Magar Association, Belgium, Marke Magar.
Chief of social works and students department at Leuven Municipality Bike Borlinden, Chairman of Himalayan Project Paul Vann, Secretary of NRN Arjun Kumar Shrestha, NRN ICC members Chij Kumar Shrestha, Netra Magar, Janaki Gurung and representatives of different social organisations of Nepalis based in Belgium were present during the event.
The Association has said that the amount collected in the cultural programme would be provided to the earthquake survivors in Gorkha district. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...