- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
Range post offices awaiting reconstruction
Ilam, Feb 18: The range post offices that were devastated during the armed conflict are awaiting reconstruction. In absence of renovation and reconstruction bid, employees serving the offices here are passing a tough time to deliver their works.
At least half a dozen range post offices are in need of reconstruction.
There were 13 range posts and a sub range post in the district. Some of them still do not have their own buildings. The crumbled range posts now have turned to be the rubbles for no proper and timely reconstruction efforts.
With this the employees of the range posts now are running offices from rented rooms, said Assistant Forest Officer Sunil Kumar Singh. The smuggling and poaching activities are also on the rise for no reconstruction of the range posts. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...