- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Three of a family fallen sick after consuming intoxicative substance
Surunga (Jhapa), Feb 19: Three members of a family have fallen seriously sick while consuming intoxicative substance, Dhaturo, in Chandragadhi of Jhapa on Thursday.
According to the Jhapa District Police Office, the injured are 17-year-old Saraswoti Mukhiya, 15-year-old Arati Mukhiya, and 15-year-old Anil Mukhiya. The injured are the daughters and a son of Radha Mukhiya of Chandragadhi-15.
DSP at Jhapa District Police Bhim Bahadur Dahal informed that the three have fallen sick while consuming the seeds of Dhaturo unknowingly kept in the vegetable item of their meal.
The intoxicative flowery substance was used in vegetable as a species unknowingly, police confirmed.
The seriously ill are undergoing treatment at the Mechi Zonal Hospital in Bhadrapur, police informed. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...