- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
Attraction of camel and elephant riding
Butwal, March 3: The camel and elephant safari has drawn a huge attraction in the second Devdaha Industrial Trade Fair and Agriculture and Tourism Festival being held in Rupandehi.
There is increasingly a big crowd of visitors to see camel and enjoy elephant riding in the fair, according to the fair secretariat.
A camel brought from Rajasthan, India has been put for exhibition now. With all preparation over, the camel riding will also be allowed for visitors in the fair, said Chairperson of host organization Rupandehi Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The main thrust of the fair was to enable environment for the expansion of trade and industry in Devdaha and make publicity of the historical, cultural and religious heritages of the touristic town. The fair that began on Tuesday will end on March 12.
Around 200 stalls have been set up in the fair showcasing indigenous products including agro produce, garment, agriculture inputs, auto pavilion and handicrafts. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...