- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Attraction of camel and elephant riding
Butwal, March 3: The camel and elephant safari has drawn a huge attraction in the second Devdaha Industrial Trade Fair and Agriculture and Tourism Festival being held in Rupandehi.
There is increasingly a big crowd of visitors to see camel and enjoy elephant riding in the fair, according to the fair secretariat.
A camel brought from Rajasthan, India has been put for exhibition now. With all preparation over, the camel riding will also be allowed for visitors in the fair, said Chairperson of host organization Rupandehi Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The main thrust of the fair was to enable environment for the expansion of trade and industry in Devdaha and make publicity of the historical, cultural and religious heritages of the touristic town. The fair that began on Tuesday will end on March 12.
Around 200 stalls have been set up in the fair showcasing indigenous products including agro produce, garment, agriculture inputs, auto pavilion and handicrafts. RSS