- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
PCN gets new working committee in Udayapur
Gaighat (Udayapur), March 4: Babita Pariyar has been elected the president of the Press Chautari Nepal (PCN) Udayapur chapter. She was earlier the secretary of the PCN district chapter.
The fifth district convention of PCN that concluded on Thursday elected an 11-member PCN Udayapur district working committee.
Likewise, Jeevanath Dahal has been elected the vice-president, Ganesh Upreti the secretary, Hari Dhakal the treasurer and Ishwar Balampaki Magar the joint-secretary of the new working committee. The members include Hira Rai, Hiralal Adhikari, Karuna Karki, Rakesh Nepali, Sumitra Koirala and Tulasi Chaulagain. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...