- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Journalist Panthi's book 'Divorce' hits the store
Kathmandu, Mar. 9: A book titled 'Divorce of Prachanda and Baburam: Intimate Stories of the Comrades of the Revolutionary War' written by Netra Panthi, journalist-cum-writer, was released at a function at Alfa Beta Complex, Tuesday.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Energy of UCPN-Maoist Top Bahadur Rayamajhi, spokesperson of Communist Party of Nepal (Revolutionary Maoist) Pampha Bhusal, general secretary of Revolutionary Communist Party of Nepal Mani Thapa and chief of organizational department of Naya Shakti Nepal Devendra Poudel unveiled the book amidst the programme.
The book, penned by Panthi dwells on nearly 30 years old friendship between two powerful leaders of the Maoist movement Pushpa Kamal Dahal Prachanda and Dr. Baburam Bhattarai.
The writer has meticulously described the intimate relationship, and ups and downs between the two leaders during their three decades long political journey.
The book has also shed light on the impact of split between the two influential leaders of the Maoists movement in the present political situation.
The book published by Walking Orange and distributed by Khoji Prakashan has 21 chapters and 362 pages.