- Seven percent economic growth predicted for this year
- Trump breaks with Japan’s Abe on North Korean missile tests
- Green wave: Europe wakes up to climate concerns after vote
- Journalism should be for promotion of national unity: Prachanda
- Perpetrators of enforced disappearance shall be brought to book: Minister Gyawali
SLC examinees from Manang and Mustang low in number
Pokhara, March 10: There will be low attendance of students from trans-Himalayan districts, Manang and Mustang, in this year's School Leaving Certificate (SLC) examinations.
Section Officer at Manang District Education Office Khulanath Gautam shared that total 65 students from four community schools and an open school of Manang district are appearing in the SLC exams set to begin from March 31.
Likewise, altogether 136 students are taking the SLC exams from Mustang, according to District Education Officer of Mustang Keshari Raman Neupane. Some seven community schools, one institutional and one open school are in operation in Mustang district.
All necessary preparation for SLC exams have been completed, the District Education Office shared. RSS