- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
Nawalparasi unveils Rs 4.54 billion budget
Nawalparasi, March 13: The 24th district council of Nawalparasi District Development Committee (DDC) has unveiled Rs 4.54 billion budget for the fiscal year 2073/74 BS.
Unveiling the estimated budget, Local Development Officer Lal Krishna Sharma proposed Rs 1.44 billion for capital expenditure and Rs 3.10 billion for the general expenditure in the district.
Of the allocated amount, the largest chunk of the budget is proposed for population and social development committee followed by infrastructure development.
The DDC has given priority for the development of agriculture; forestry and environment development, land and water resources from its budget. RSS
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...