- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
Nawalparasi unveils Rs 4.54 billion budget
Nawalparasi, March 13: The 24th district council of Nawalparasi District Development Committee (DDC) has unveiled Rs 4.54 billion budget for the fiscal year 2073/74 BS.
Unveiling the estimated budget, Local Development Officer Lal Krishna Sharma proposed Rs 1.44 billion for capital expenditure and Rs 3.10 billion for the general expenditure in the district.
Of the allocated amount, the largest chunk of the budget is proposed for population and social development committee followed by infrastructure development.
The DDC has given priority for the development of agriculture; forestry and environment development, land and water resources from its budget. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...