- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
Locals press for completing DPR of Nalgadh hydel project
Jajarkot, March 15: The local residents of Jajarkot district have asked the stakeholders to complete the Detailed Project Report (DPR) of the Nalgadh hydropower project saying that the part of hydropower project construction is delayed for long on different pretexts.
The Nalgadh Concerns Committee, Jajarkot, has urged to complete the DPR along with the investigations into the alleged corruption scam. The committee has also claimed that conspiracies were afoot to push the project back.
Chairman of the committee, Ganesh Singh, has said that the folks of Jajarkot would stage agitations if the construction of the project as delayed.
Earlier, the locals have also submitted a memorandum to Home Minister Shakti Bahadur Basnet to move the tasks of construction ahead. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...